Thursday, January 5, 2012

New projects!

Hi ya,

Whelp holidays are over.. Now it's time to kick it in high gear. I want to do at lest one painting a week, depending on detail of course. I have a few ideas for paintings that may take a few weeks but I want to at least produce something every week.

I have a few projects in the works right now. One is a painting of a girl with black paint poured on her head.. It's in honor of one of my favorite artist Aaron Nagel. I'll post a teaser pick but I have much work to go so the final pic will be posted in a day or so.

Also I'm starting a project for an amazing artist james walker ( http://www.organicdebris.com/ ) James has asked me to paint his dog for him. James uses his dogs and other animals in all of his works. Truly an honor to even be asked a question by him let alone to paint his dog. Really stoked about this and hope it turns out great!

Anyways cheers! Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Here's the pic of the painting in the works

No comments:

Post a Comment